2024 US Open
July 23-28, 2024
200 Target Main Friday, Saturday & Sunday
100 Target Main FITASC
100 Target 5 Stand
100 Target Super Sporting
50 Target 28 & 20 Gauge FITASC
50 Target American Field Sporting Red & White
100 Target Subs: 20, 28, 410, Pump, SxS
Let the Coundown Begin
• “Qualified Super Squad Shooters” will be assigned to the same rotation and same course
• Strict criteria for qualification must be followed for selection.
• Super Squad Rotation is 8 a.m. start time on Friday ending with 1 p.m. on Sunday.
Criteria to make “Qualified Super Squad Course Rotation” (for both Men and Ladies):
• Top 3 shooters & 3rd place ties from each of the prior year Regional Championships Main Events Open & Lady
• Top 3 shooters & 3rd place ties from the past five (5) NSCA US Open Main Events Open & Lady
• Top 15 shooters & 15th place ties from prior two (2) years National Championship Main Event Open & Lady Entries
• All-American Open & Lady 1st and 2nd teams from prior year’s points race
• World English Sporting Clays and World FITASC Champions from the past five (5) years Open & Lady
• National Sporting Clays Champions from the past 10 years Open & Lady
• Fairness with weather / wind conditions
• Self-policing of scoring / enhanced integrity
• Increased excitement / Audience / Marketing Opportunities / Video Opportunity
• Stay within maximum rotation squad of 80 shooters which is easily attainable
• Number of shooters will be based solely on the criteria
• Participants who did not qualify to be members of the Super Squad Rotation are still eligible to win the Main Event regardless of their rotation.
• To be eligible for awards, punches, points, and money in class or concurrent, those who qualified for the Super Squad Rotation must shoot this rotation. If he or she chooses not to, their score will not be listed, and they will not receive any recognition, awards, or money.
• There is a risk that all the Super Squad shooters get the worst conditions, as they are all on the same rotation. This is an unavoidable risk.
• Super Squads will be made up of 4 random draw shooters per squad.
• On the last day of the US Open all Super Squad shooters will be re-squadded from highest to lowest.
Maps will also be provided to you in a gift bag upon registration check in.
*Map coming soon to the website
Ammo list coming soon
Lake County Restaurants, Bars, and Attractions
This list will help you find local food, entertainment, and fun close by Northbrook Sports Club.
Restaurants by Yelp
Restaurants by Tripadvisor
Restaurants by Zomato
Chicago Must See
We are located a quick 50 miles down the expressway from downtown Chicago. If you are spending time in the city, here are some recommendations
Chicago must see...
Tours and events by TripAdvisor
Tours and events by Expedia
Museums: Field, Science, Shedd Aquarium, Adeler Planetarium
Art Institute of Chicago
Lincoln Park Zoo
Comedy Clubs - Zanies
If you are staying closer to Wisconsin, Milwaukee is a great tourist destination and just 60 miles away from Notrhbrook Sports Club
Milwaukee must see.