Golden BB's Youth Shotgun Program
Why Shotgun Shooting?
• Shooting sports are a fun outdoor activity
• Participate in a sport to enjoy for a lifetime
• Make new friends
• Meet new challenges
• Participate in an Olympic Sport
• Participate in Local, Regional, State and National competitions
For more info, contact:
Bill Marquardt, Head Coach
• Young man or woman age 12 to 18
• No serious uncorrectable vision, physical or psychological impairment
• Obtain an Illinois Firearm Owners Identification Card (FOID)
• Have a desire to safely participate, learn and have fun breaking clay targets
Trap - The shooter is presented a total of 25 tar-gets thrown in random directions away from the shooter. The shooter fires 5 shots from each of the 5 stations. The International form of Trap or Bunker Trap is also an Olympic sport.
Skeet - The shooter is presented a total of 25 targets. These targets are shot from 8 stations. Depending on the station, these clay targets may be flying away from, flying towards, or fly-ing on path from both directions crossing in front of the shooter. The International form of Skeet is also an Olympic sport.